We are seeking energetic, service minded individuals with integrity to join our company. We have been very successful in the past developing entry level candidates into competitive sales representatives that are given opportunities for growth and promotion through proven leadership and sales ability.
- Interacting and presenting directly to the customer.
- Providing excellent customer service and quality assurance.
- Developing new relationships and company provided leads.
- Prospecting and networking with prospective clients.
- Managing your sales activities and scheduling.
A career as Sales Representative:
- Extensive paid training in the classroom and in the field.
- Opportunity to reach financial stability and earnings beyond your expectations.
- Monthly/annual performance based bonuses.
- Excellent benefits.
- Great work/life balance with schedule flexibility.
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs.
- A quality working environment and opportunities for growth through proven leadership and sales ability.
- Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive and self-motivation to sell company products.
- Ability to work with families one on one and build strong customer relationships.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality (Highly Important)
- Grade 12 (minimum)